*** Update: The YE application deadline has been extended to May 3. YE Advertisements must be received by April 26.***
Homeschool students (age 10-18 and *graduates age 24 or younger) : Take advantage of this opportunity to give your business a boost by promoting it at the Spring Conference! MHEA will be offering discounted booths in the exhibit hall and advertisements in the Conference Program. See below for more information.
* We added the graduate age option after the brochures were mailed.
Booths are available to entrepreneurs who meet the following requirements:
- pre-registered conference attendee
- home educated for at least one year prior to the conference
- student age 10-18 years old or homeschool graduate age 24 or younger
- single (not married) and living at home under parents’ authority
- The business must not be the primary source of income for their families
- The business must belong to the entrepreneur, not a side business owned or operated by the parent
- Entrepreneurs under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+) or parent for the duration of the conference.
- Mississippi State and MHEA do not allow the sale of baked goods or other food items
- booth spaces may not be shared with other businesses
- distribution of materials and/or brochures to conference attendees outside of your booth space is prohibited