Homeschool students (age 10-18 and *graduates age 24 or younger) : Take advantage of this opportunity to give your business a boost by promoting it at the Spring Conference! MHEA will be offering discounted booths in the exhibit hall and advertisements in the Conference Program. See below for more information.
Booths are available to entrepreneurs who meet the following requirements:
- pre-registered conference attendee
- home educated for at least one year prior to the conference
- student age 10-18 years old or homeschool graduate age 24 or younger
- single (not married) and living at home under parents’ authority
- The business must not be the primary source of income for their families
- The business must belong to the entrepreneur, not a side business owned or operated by the parent
- Entrepreneurs under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+) or parent for the duration of the conference.
- Mississippi State and MHEA do not allow the sale of baked goods or other food items
- booth spaces may not be shared with other businesses
- distribution of materials and/or brochures to conference attendees outside of your booth space is prohibited